Product Design Engineer Summary
- 18+ years of design, engineering, manufacturing and commercialization experience in a wide range of fields.
- Senior level mechanical design of complex machines, electromechanical devices, inventions and packaging.
- Familiar with interdisciplinary engineering efforts and the iterative product development process.
- Vast experience in design for manufacturing and assembly (DFMA) of commercial products.
- Experience with soft goods, cut-and-sew and ‘push-pull’ garment production.
- Significant CPM and gate-based project management experience.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to manufacture.
Product Development & Engineering
- ACR Electronics
- B/E Aerospace
- JL Audio
- Liteglow Industries
- Vapor Shark
- Ligi Tool & Engineering
- United Electronics Corporation
Independent Services Consultant to:
- Citrix Systems
- Coleman Wires
- Creative Surface Solutions
- EZ Clean Products
- Harris Engineering
- Ideas with Purpose
- Janae Designs
- KOT Group
- LMNT Design
- Mood Form
- Press N Snap
- Quest Industries
- Reverso Pumps
- Shining Monkey
- SNK Lighting
- Wiles Animal Hospital
- 3A Racing
Bachelor of Science
Industrial Design, Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale, 1998 – 2002
Business Administration Studies
Florida International University, 2006 – 2007